Re: dvd film and K3b

I know nothing of K3b.  I use dvdbackup with libdvdread and libdvdcss to backup dvds.  But I'm wondering why you would backup a "dvd film" using "dvd data" option.

> libdvdnav:DVDOpenFileUDF:UDFFindFile /VIDEO_TS/VIDEO_TS.IFO failed

DVD video uses the UDF file system.  If you used the "dvd data" option it just wrote iso9660 output.  That's why you can't play it with xine.