Networking not working

So I finally made it through the installation process (see nearby thread about software RAID, LVM, and LILO), and lo and behold: networking isn't working. The primary ethernet card (of three) in this machine is an Intel Ethernet Pro 100, and the e100 module seems to load fine and be recognized, but I don't seem to be able to ping the router on my local network, so I'm suspicious of the network card.

During installation, DHCP was not detected, and after reboot during base-config, apt setup couldn't be completed normally because, I suspect, of networking issues.

Has anyone had any difficulty getting networking going under sarge amd64?

--
Thomas F. O'Connell
Database Architecture and Programming

http://www.sitening.com/