Re: Networking not working

Yes, it seemed to me that most of the NICs aren't supported yet.  I
had to forsake my mboard integrated Realtek Gigabit Ethernet for a old
3Com 100/10 PCI card until kernel -12 debuted, in which support was
added.  I don't know who to contact to request the addding of your
particular card, but when you do, ensure to send him/her/it (you never
know...) every single last detail about the card, all the way down to
the S/N, so that there's no confusion about which driver they're
working with.

Hope you find a solution!