Re: Mirror list

On 10/31/05, mike <mike503@gmail.com> wrote:
> it's pretty off-topic but i don't think that HE's bandwidth will suit
> their needs. they need proper frame relay, not bandwidth from a colo
> provider on steroids.

Perhaps.  But nonetheless, HE does offer some of the best bandwidth
avaliable.  I've looked into frame relay, and I haven't seen it go
that fast compared to HE's GIG-E.  Can you imagine *gigabit* ethernet
- to the Internet!!!  HE's a very professional company and I'm
absolutely positive they'd allow multiple lines into the same building
- for a price, of course.  I know <censored> Comcast wouldn't do that
unless you paid them well more than you're able to!

Furthermore, $120,000.00/year is far too much for Internet, no matter
how fast.  I think that it's time to do some research as to better
options, since that's far too expensive sounding.  I just wish Verizon
were in my area - I'd LOVE to get their new FIOS service!  With them I
could actually host something (yay!).  But noooooooooooooooooooooo,
Comcast maintains an unfair stranglehold monopoly on my area....

Whatever, I'm raving.  And no, HE is more than a colo company on
steriods (though probably not far from it!)