Re: nvidia + openGL + java

Problem solved:

I read a response in another thread that nvidia 7174 does not work with
kernels 2.6.13 so downloaded the 7676 version which works fine.

Some other tests, including glxgears and the fox gl widget did give
sigfaults on occasion in both 32 and 64 bit environments but they have,
AFAICS, been solved.

I got the nvidia sources from ~rdonald's site but I didn't understand
how to use apt to get them. Can someone clarify his instructions.
If I use exactly the line he gives, apt gives a parse error when it
can't find a distribution.