Openoffice.org, chroot and fonts

Hello,

I have unofficial sarge debian-amd64  running as main system and sarge
ia32  in chroot.   Has just  installed OO  in chroot  as  described in
HOWTO. It works fine. The only  problem are fonts.  I have got locales
pl_PL set  on both systems,  however OO evidently is  using iso-8859-1
fonts both for display and menus. Where does it look for fonts? In the
chroot or  in the host  system?  I looked  at configuration in  OO and
setting  Polish  in  all   possible  language  options  didn't  change
anything.

Thanks for any help in advance

Piotr

--
   Piotr Kopszak, Ph.D.
   Polish Art Gallery, National Museum in Warsaw