Re: amd64 sources.list file

well, the whole [this|that] is programmer for "this" OR "that", so I
just assumed that meant that you could paste that into sources.list
and it would be like (overly simplified: )

deb this
deb that

so if that's the problem then I can totally see that...  BTW if you
ever see the little pieplate sign (|) that's programmer for OR in most
languages I know of, and && is AND.  So if you see me doing weird
notations like that, just remember that programmers rule the internet
- always have, and most likely always will.  One programmer isn't
going to change diddly-squat, but collectively...