nvidia-driver in chroot

Hi list,

	I have a chroot in wich I would like to be able to run
graphic-intensive stuff (mupen64). My driver works fine in the 64bit
environment, but when I run glxgears in the chroot, I get this:

Xlib:  extension "XFree86-DRI" missing on display ":0.0".

	The strange thing is that I get the same "score" in both
environments... Still I have to fix this as I think some programs hangs
because of this.

	Thanks

Benjamin

                         Stop software patents!
                       www.gnu.org www.linux.org
                Kot.unpeu.com - GnuPG key ID 0x73A37869
       Thanks to avoid sending me Word or PowerPoint attachments