Re: Lots of upgrades in debian/amd64 "stable"/sarge

On 10341 March 1977, Soenke von Stamm wrote:

> though debian/amd64 sarge is meant to be 'stable' by now, I get a lot of
> updates for my mail server today (dist-upgrade):

Then you either had used a broken mirror which hasnt updated for some
time and now does again, or you are using testing/unstable. :)

Seriously - sarge isnt updated, trust me, except for point-releases (and
sarge-proposed-updates, but thats not sarge direct :) ) and then only
the very same stuff as in "real Debian".

--
bye Joerg
<elmo> [..] trying to avoid extra dependencies on gnumeric is like trying to