Re: 3.1, megaraid2 install cd

John Madden wrote:
I knew keeping a copy of this around would come in handy, have fun!

http://mirrors.kecra.com/debian-installer-amd64-20050214.iso

It works, somewhat -- the system boots and through some trickery I can even get it
to detect the disks.  But being a netinst iso, it requires use of a mirror and
none of the public ones seem to work (even the manually-entered MIT mirror).

Anyone know how to get a netinst iso to install off of a normal iso?  Or even
mirror info that'll work with this install disc?

John

When I installed it, I used the alioth repos, I'm surprised that it doesn't find the new ones. What are you putting in for the manual config of the apt source?

--
Joel Johnson