3.1, megaraid2 install cd

I've seen this in the archives already, so my apologies if this is starting to
sound like a broken record to some, but...

The current install cd doesn't allow installations on the PE1850 due to its raid
controller only being supported by the megaraid2 driver, only available for stock
kernels 2.6.9 and later (AFAIK).  This is obviously a uh, big problem for anyone
wishing to install debian-amd64.  I'm really hoping to not have to resort to
installing Ubuntu on this series of machines, having already resorted to it for a
machine installed before the official unofficial release.

I saw at http://lists.debian.org/debian-amd64/2005/04/msg00415.html that the
installer previously shipped with 2.6.10, thus avoiding the problem, but that it
was later rolled back to 2.6.8.  Unfortunately, those ISO's no longer exist, so
having made no progress toward making my own cd, I'm looking for one of two
things:

- Does anyone have one of the most recent copies of the working 2.6.10-based ISO's
that will allow a normal 3.1-amd64 installation, or:
- Does anyone know of a place offering install ISO's supporting the newer
hardware, much like we saw linked from Dell's pages to prop up woody?  If
necessary, I can provide testing -- after all, I've already burned through half a
dozen failed attempts at my own boot cd's!

Thanks,
  John

--
John Madden