Re: libc6 packages not in gcc4 "Packages" list

To clarify my question - I'm talking about AMD64 debian port that is
compiled by the gcc4 branch. But since this port is even "more
unofficial" I'm cc:ing this also directly to Andreas. I don't think
debian-ppc64 is the correct list to ask my question but correct me if
I'm wrong.

Pavel