Re: libc6 packages not in gcc4 "Packages" list

Pavel Jurus <jurus@cs.cas.cz> writes:

> To clarify my question - I'm talking about AMD64 debian port that is
> compiled by the gcc4 branch. But since this port is even "more
> unofficial" I'm cc:ing this also directly to Andreas. I don't think
> debian-ppc64 is the correct list to ask my question but correct me if
> I'm wrong.
>
> Pavel

Afaik the only one here involved in the gcc-4.0 branch is Andreas and
only he (and debian-ppc64 members) will have access to the
repository. So while debian-ppc64 seems wrong it is the only place
where people can actualy do something about it.

MfG
        Goswin