Re: libs: ia32-libs-openoffice.org deleted ??

On 10 Jun 2005, 08:32, Hans <hans.ullrich@pop-h.niedersachsen.de> wrote:

> due to install Openoffice on AMD64, I actually need the package named
> "ia32-libs-openoffice.org". Yes, ia32-libs do the same, but apt-get requires
> this package. The Openoffice-Repository has gone and changed to
> alioth-server. But, since then , it is missing.

Look into
http://bytekeeper.as28747.net/debian-amd64-alioth-old/debian-pure64/pool/main/i

for ia32-libs-openoffice.org

and into
http://bytekeeper.as28747.net/debian-amd64-alioth-old/openoffice.org

for the (old) openoffice.org repository

--
 <@,@>  Domenica 12 giugno, prendi la tua tessera elettorale e vai
 [`-']  a votare i referendum. Ci vogliono cinque minuti e si vota