Re: xserver-xfree86 acceleration & wheeling problem - Bug?

On 6/5/05, Justin Lott <jcl@pixelchaos.net> wrote:
> Running xserver-xfree86 4.3.0.dfsg.1-13 I have encountered a strange
> issue on two out of three workstations - using the scroll wheel sends
> two wheel events for every one action by the user.

Yes, I have the same problem here with a cheap optical mouse. I
thought it was the mouse, but when I think about it, I never had this
problem with my Athlon XP system.So it could be related to amd64.

Anyway, it only happens sometimes (most of the times, actually). I
have X.org 6.8.2 installed. Is there an easy way to check the mouse
events coming from the kernel (even within X)?

Thomas