Re: SATA Silicon Image 3114 support for A64 images ?

Tudiatya wrote:

> No, I didn't try sata_sil .. I don't know, how. :) The Debian Installer
> modules list (which modules to load) doesn't contain sata_sil, only sata_nv.
> :(

Hi,

While the SiI controllers should normally be fairly well supported,
but what you say suggests that the installer hasn't picked the the SiI
controller at all.  If you send the output of `lspci` and `lspci -n`,
we can look into why this might be the case.

Cameron.  (Who, erm, doesn't own an AMD64 or any SATA equipment, but
has a vague understanding of how Debian's hardware detection works.)