Debian's Organizational Structure

Hi,

Noticed that on http://www.debian.org/intro/organization there is no
mention of the amd64 port. I realise it is not official yet . . . but
apparently neither is

	Demudi -- Debian Multimedia Distribution --
	This is not yet an official Debian internal project but it has
	announced the intention to be integrated.

There is also:

	This list can become outdated since it isn't updated
	automatically after things change. If you find anything missing
	or incorrect, please send us corrections.

corrections to debian-www@lists.debian.org

I have not done this as I don't know all the info.

--
Chris.
======