Re: quake3

Philippe wrote:
do you think it a probleme with nvidia ? 32 bit librarie dont like 64
bit kernel ?
Is there someone with a 64 bit kernel and a 32 bit userspace who can say
if quake3 or ET work ?
I haven't tried either, but can if you want to.

I've sucessfully gotten Unreal Tournament and Unreal 1 (uses UT engine) to run in my 32bit emulated environment.

No special magic of any sort was required, everything just worked and was even accelerated.

However, if you don't install the 32bit nvidia-glx libraries, you will see some funny timing behavior in game; my character would speed up when very close to walls or in tight hallways.

Both seem to be stable, with no apparent issues.

Adam