Re: AMD64 Compat List

At school I studied a strange law kwnon also as second thermodynamic
principle, which state that heat flows from a higher temberature body
to a lower temperature body. For this reason, NEVER should happen that
the heatsink has a temperature higher than the CPU (heat source)
whichever fan you apply ;-)