Re: K8S Pro (S2882UG3NR) + Sil 3114 (Raid 1) + Sarge

Hi Lennart and Hugo,

so what you 2 are saying is that bsically a Sil3114 is as good or bad as any
other software raid with the exception that it can start a boot process while
on the other hand being proprietory ??

If I create a Software raid with f.e. Debian and I decide to Dual boot into
Mandrake, Suse ... whatever should that work ?

Best regards

Nils Valentin

--
kind regards