Re: K8S Pro (S2882UG3NR) + Sil 3114 (Raid 1) + Sarge

Hi Lennart,

just read your reply once more. Just for the records: Iam looking for hardware
raid. I already ahev Suse Linux up and running and actually just want debian
to be able to access the drives the same way (after the reboot). That is
(without the hardware raid) basically a typical dual boot setup.

Shouldnt there be a Driver for the Sil3114 Controller ? I know that Tyan makes
the drivers for Suse and Redhat. I was hoping that perhaps a nice driver
developer is reading this and spend a few hours of devoted motivation to get
this done ;-)

Best regards

Nils Valentin

--