Re: switched to ubuntu

* Leopold Palomo-Avellaneda

| Otherwise, to me the important thing is that it's a pity to have a
| distro derived from debian that have resolved some question better
| and there's no feedback to the original distro.

http://www.no-name-yet.com/patches/ and http://raw.no/patches/ (a fair
bit from the latter is pre-ubuntu, though)

Please say again that ubuntu hasn't contributed back.

It's true that some stuff hasn't been integrated yet (like
Openoffice.org, like the fixup we need to do for ia32-libs), but
saying that Ubuntu doesn't contribute back is just not fair.

                                                                      `. `'
                                                                        `-