Re: Webserver

for most web server tasks, debian i386 is probably just fine.. maybe
running the pure64 port would be good for a DB server.. but apache doesn't
get much advantage with the 64bit stuff.  Migrating to 32/64bit (or pure64
if the installer gets done) later is probably going to be much more stable
an idea.

- -ben