Re: GCC pure64 for building numeric stuff and GCC

On Mon, Mar 08, 2004 at 03:18:40PM -0800, Alex Perry wrote:
> With that change, the build runs to completion. Two concerns:
>
> 1.  It doesn't run the torture tests for the binary-arch target;  you
> have to
>    debian/rules check
> and (when I do that) I get a series of segfaults and test failures.

I've never run that; if it doesn't happen by default in binary-arch, you
are stumbling across something I've never tried.  So your result there
may mimic mine.

> 2.  It appears not to have refreshed the gcc-3.3 deb file as you can see:

Weird.  I'm afraid I don't have any hint for you there.  Note that I am
a distinctly poor gcc hacker, and what I've been able to do has been
mostly blind trial and error.  I have no idea if it's correct or not.

Sorry I haven't been able to be more helpful!

-- John