Re: GCC pure64 for building numeric stuff and GCC

John,
That's what I was doing, based on comments you'd made in earlier e-mails.

Anyway, to let me repeat these instructions arbitrarily, without making
stupid typing mistakes occasionally, I've converted them into a script.
I've attached it ... for John's reference and the convenience of others.

The script finished building the binaries and made it to the point where it says
   ":: NOTE that this may take some time"
and starts running doxygen (which also emits a bunch of warnings, no matter).
That doxygen instance has had 90 minutes of the 3000+ processor time so far,
so I haven't got as far as the torture testing which is done later on in the build.