Re: libwrap0 but not -dev?? and Re: Alioth Packages file out of date?

>Subject: libwrap0 but not -dev??
>From: Adam C Powell IV <hazelsct@debian.org>
>Date: Thu, 26 Feb 2004 14:30:48 -0500
>
>The presence of libwrap0 but not libwrap0-dev on the alioth archive
>makes it impossible to install the latter...  Why is only part of the
>package built/uploaded (according to /var/lib/apt/lists/...)?

libwrap0 (7.6-ipv6.1-3.amd64) on the alioth archive
does not include 64-bit binary but actually 32-bit one.

>Subject: Alioth Packages file out of date?
>From: Eric Sharkey <sharkey@netrics.com>
>Date: Tue, 03 Feb 2004 16:49:33 -0500
>
>Are the Packages files on alioth out of date?

The alioth archive does contains not only "Packages" files out of date
but many deb files with bugs;  I have expected that
these will be corrected soon but not at all.