Re: Is AMD64 a native 32 bit architecture?

Ryan Lovett wrote:

Any chance your builds will make it to downstream debs? :)

Currently, I'm runing as a pair of cross tools+compilers+libraries to keep the 32bit and 64bit libraries separate. Just running configure <options>;make; make install on straight sid source to build and install. I haven't tried packaging them.

BTW, the unwind patch that I applied doesn't appear to be necessary if I actually build gcc with the right architecture dependent kernel headers (dumb mistake).

-Steve