Re: Is AMD64 a native 32 bit architecture?

Stop - how is what you're suggesting is different from just running i386
debian on 32/64 kerneled opteron???

I don't see from your email how do  you introduce 64bit libraries in your system

As for links - browse the mailinglist or better get lucky (like if you
could be yesterday evening if you did that) and get to IRC chat when I start asking stupid
questions and giving "bright" ideas - then you might find a complete
answers to your questions why it wouldn't work or why it isn't done your
way etc.

--Yarik