Re: Updated installation images for Debian Ports 2019-11-22

On Wed, Nov 27, 2019 at 02:15:30PM +0100, John Paul Adrian Glaubitz wrote:
> On 11/26/19 4:49 AM, Michael Cree wrote:
> > Taking it that you did use up to date toolchain then that is rather
> > interesting that guile-2.0 built for you.  I ran a test rebuild a
> > week or two ago and it failed.
> >
> > Maybe I should try again, but if it fails for me again that would
> > raise issues of:
> >
> > - UP versus SMP since I test built on an SMP system.
> >
> > - sbuild environment.
> >
> > I will set a test rebuild going again soon and report back.
>
> If it's indeed an issue of UMP vs SMP again like we have for openjdk-8, we
> can just blacklist guile-2.0 and guile-2.2 on electro and imago and have
> it built on tsunami only which is a UMP machine.

I've done a test on an XP1000 (UP) and it got past the failure seen
on the buildds but errored out in one of 40000 or so tests in the
test suite.

Relevant line in log:

ERROR: 00-repl-server.test: repl-server: HTTP inter-protocol attack - arguments: ((system-error "fport_write" "~A" ("Broken pipe") (32)))

Bob: how did you get past this test or did it pass on your build?

Cheers,
Michael.