Re: iceweasel issues (update)

On 28/04/12 11:08, Michael Cree wrote:
> OK, I'll see if I can do a manual build of iceweasel 12.0 this weekend.
>  I won't build the latest version in unstable as there is no point in
> building a version that still has the madvise() lockup bug.

The alpha specific ipc patch in bug 650151 [1] has been applied, and
interestingly there were no GPREL16 relocation errors in linking despite
absence of --no-relax during linking, as far as I can tell from the
build log.

It mostly built, that is 'debian/rules build' succeeded, but it failed
while running 'debian/rules binary' with the error:

--->
  adding: hyphenation/hyph_is.dic (deflated 50%)
  adding: update.locale (stored 0%)
<jemalloc>Compile-time page size does not divide the runtime one.
Redirecting call to abort() to mozalloc_abort

Segmentation fault
<---

I wonder if the page size error is related to the page size issue
mentioned for the madvise bug [2].

Cheers
Michael.