Re: iceweasel issues (update)

On Sat, Apr 28, 2012 at 11:08:12AM +1200, Michael Cree wrote:
> OK, I'll see if I can do a manual build of iceweasel 12.0 this weekend.
>  I won't build the latest version in unstable as there is no point in
> building a version that still has the madvise() lockup bug.

The 12.0 code base *probably* still has the madvise() lockup bug.
Unless you see something in the change log suggesting otherwise (or Mike
provides something in the way of a fix to try), I wouldn't waste my time
on a build this weekend.

Of course, if *you* have a fix you would like to try, feel free :-).  If
the build gets uploaded, I'll certainly take it for a spin.  Thanks.

--Bob