Re: manipulating FPU rounding modes on alpha

On Tue, Sep 11, 2007 at 08:43:44AM +0200, Joachim Reichel wrote:
> This seems to be a misunderstanding. If the module is loaded, everything
> is fine; if it is not loaded, I get the same errors as you. So the other
> EV56 behaves exactly like your machine.

Well that makes sense then.  Well hopefully as soon as the kernel
packaging bug is fixed then the problem will go away.  In the mean time
EV6 and higher machines are OK, and any machine running an SMP kernel
is OK too (since they have math_emu built in).  The cgal package is fine
and is just unfortunately affected by a bug in the kernel package.

--
Len Sorensen