Re: manipulating FPU rounding modes on alpha

On Sun, Sep 09, 2007 at 09:38:43PM -0400, Lennart Sorensen wrote:
> I am running a build right now.

It built on my machine.  So here is the state of my machine:

kernel: 2.6.18.dfsg.1-13etch2
cpu: Alpha EV56 (21164A) 433MHz.

running unstable in a chroot, with stable on the main system.  Did the
build in the unstable chroot, but of course still under the kernel from
stable.

2.6.18 has MATH_EMU built in and hence always present.

Would you like me to try putting the new 2.6.22 kernel on and building
under that?

--
Len Sorensen