Files missing in package libapache-mod-speedycgi

Hi!

I installed libapache-mod-speedycgi and found out that the following files
are missing:
usr/lib/apache/1.3/500mod_speedycgi.info
usr/lib/apache/1.3/mod_speedycgi.so

They are in the package for x86 but they are not in the package for Alphas.
usr/share/doc/ is included in both but it is not of much use without the
shared libraries.

Is this normal? Do you think that this is simply a bug or that the files are
not included because it is not working for technical reasons (then they
should not offer this package at all I think)?

I already sent in a bug-report about a week ago but I got no answer:

David