GTK on Alpha

I couldnt help but notice that almost all of the GTK apps that i use are
very unstable on my Alpha, much more so than on my x86.  Galeon is
unusable because of it, i crashes every 5-10minutes.  They always
segfault.  Could it be that some of the GTK code isnt quite 64bit ready
and so a few structures are screwed?  Am I the only one that has this
problem?  The only exceptions i have seen so far to this are: xchat,
gimp and evolution (although evolution did segfault once when i was
first setting it up).  What do you guys think?

Richard Fillion
rick@rhix.dhs.org