Booting an Alpha with CMD646 IDE Chipset and 2.4

I tried to boot my 164LX Alpha with an selfbuild and either and debian
image (2.4.18) both failed.
The debian image couldn't find /dev/hda (maybe my fault).
My selfbuild dies when enabling the IDE Chipset.
It isn't able to set the interrupt, and then it stops
with lost interrupts. Thats all booting stops there.
I recompiled the the kernel without dma and multiword, but that
don't worked. I also enabled the CMD640 bugfix option but that don't
helped. Has anybody an idea to boot my alpha with 2.4?

greetings alex

--
Alexander "formorer" Wirt	KeyID: BC7D020A
EMail: formorer@formorer.de	ICQ: 28651245