Re: (alpha) YES, we have working boot-floppies

Goswin Brederlow wrote:

> Same for Ruffian. The 2.2-17 works though.

No success with 2.2-17 milo here (PC164). Maybe a way to
go would have been to use potato_r0 milos for all archs
that do not require a more recent one?

I hope 164LX was already checked (although I did not see
any evidence on this list)?!?

> It also seems that (at least ruffian) needs a x86 bootsector on the
> floppy to boot it (the bios says the OsLoader path is invalid
> othervise). I tried using boot-text.b from lilo, which works fine.
> Any other archs that need this?

ruffian = 164UX, right? No, I can't tell anything about it ...

Regards,
Stefan Schroepfer