Re: gFTP 2.0.6a and ldconfig

Idar Tollefsen <idar@kdc.no> writes:

> David Huggins-Daines wrote:
>
> > It probably needs to be recompiled with -mieee, that's all.  Try
> > building it with:
> >
> > CFLAGS="-g -O2 -Wall -mieee" dpkg-buildpackage
>
> OK, I could do that, but if that's what it takes, why isn't
> the package compiled that way? Is this a problem spesific to
> my system, or has anybody else had it?

Actually I was hoping you'd tell us if that fixes your problem, since
I can't seem to reproduce it here :-)

If so, we can fix the package so that it will be compiled that way on
Alpha in general.

--
David Huggins-Daines, Senior GNU/Linux Consultant, Linuxcare, Inc.
613.562.1239 desk, 613.223.0225 mobile