Re: Dekstation Raptor Reflex

> On Sep 13, Ron Farrer scratched in indelible ink :

> Well API _was_ maintaining it for a while. I think they quit doing so
> around the end of last year. Since Deskstation is dead, I would imagine
> API is the only ones with rights/access to do anything with ARCS.

hmmm *nod*  I shall send them and email and see if there is anything we can do.

> The only thing you might want to check is how many slots are filled in
> it? That would tell you how large the SIMMs are and whether it would be
> worth it just for the mem. I bet that fridge sized box keeps the house
> warm! ;-)

when it's turned on.  It's a Star 710/vp. Sun clone, 20MHz cpu, with vector
processor boards, probably broken, 128MB RAM, two channel scsi.  I hate to
think what it would have cost when bought new.  As it stands now, our power
bill is large wnough without turning this one on too.

/Jp.. in computer heaven
--
Jean-Paul Blaquiere             ||   Avatar of Computational
   japester@ucc.gu.uwa.edu.au   ||   Thaumaturgy