Re: You still there?

 > >There might still be a problem, some people are still reporting the
 > >keyboard does not work whereas this problem has disappeared for me
 > >with the latest set. Depending on further report, that means
 >
 > ??? means what?

means if i am not able anymore to finish my sentences I need  to sleep
:-),

Actually, if there is a serious problem for a lot of Alpha
architectures, we should not ship any Alpha CDROM images. More
precisely there is actually three possibilities, that can happen in
the following hours:
- Last e-mail I receive was a false alert, then no problem we are ready.
- The  installation is broken on some Alpha machines, and maybe I can
solve it before release time, but the Alpha CD image will then be delayed.
- Worst situation, it cannot be solved in a couple of hours, and the
Alpha release should be delayed, and released later than the others
ports.

Loic