Re: Where do I find Communicator?

On Mon, Feb 22, 1999 at 05:41:06PM -0600, Anupam SAHAY wrote:

> I downloaded mozilla from the above site, and DNS does not work
> for me at all. (All the other network apps, telnet, ftp, lynx etc. work
> fine). Once in a while I get the error `$SOCKS_NS' not set.  I connect
> to an ISP and I am not behind a firewall. Any suggestions?

  Some problems disappear when you run a proxy. For this, and some other,
  reason I run junkbuster. It can proxy and filter unwanted URL's from your
  pagerequests. DNS is then left to junkbuster (IIRC).

  HTH,

  B.

--
B. Warmerdam                                              GNU/Debian Linux
bartw@xs4all.nl, bartw@debian.org (Keyid: 10A0FDD1)       ----------------