Re: yforth in slink

Christopher C Chimelis writes:

 > Oh, I'm going to be running a new glibc compile, am currently building a
 > new egcs, and am releasing an updated binutils (to fix an Obj-C warning)
 > this week, fyi to everyone.

Great, what do you think is the best to do about the egcs patches,
will you just remove the debian/patches/hjl-12.dpatch?

If we can do this for Alpha, I do not understand why we cannot do this for
i386 register_frame stuff in gcc/crtstuff.c, so that egcc is usable on
x86 for people that may want to distribute their binaries?

Regards,

Loic