Re: yforth in slink

On Mon, 25 Jan 1999, Paul Slootman wrote:

> Oops, I meant "blacklist" :-)

I was wondering about that :-P

> Good. With the deepfreeze in place we should be able to catch finally...
> Is the binutils going to go into slink, or only potato?

Both.  It's a reversion of a patch in .17 that scrunges symbols from Obj-C
code.  Despite all of my efforts to try to get them to work right, this
was the only solution that seemed to work.  I'll email HJL when I can
about it.  Last time, it only took him 20 mins to fix a problem, so I'm
expecting good results again :-)  In either case, it was important enough
for the patch to make it into slink, but the upstream patch (when I get
it) will make it into potato only.