Re: yforth in slink

On Wed, 27 Jan 1999, Loic Prylli wrote:

> Great, what do you think is the best to do about the egcs patches,
> will you just remove the debian/patches/hjl-12.dpatch?
>
> If we can do this for Alpha, I do not understand why we cannot do this for
> i386 register_frame stuff in gcc/crtstuff.c, so that egcc is usable on
> x86 for people that may want to distribute their binaries?

I don't understand this either.  I'm probably going to report a bug in
egcs packaging anyway, so I'll suggest the removal of that patch.  I'm
about to go back through the message volley about that to make sure I'm
understanding the problem correctly, so I can decide what's the best to do
in this case.

I have to write HJL anyway, so maybe I'll ask him a few more questions
while I'm at it....