Re: yforth in slink

On Mon 25 Jan 1999, Christopher C Chimelis wrote:
> On Mon, 25 Jan 1999, Paul Slootman wrote:
>
> > So, my suggestion is to blackmail this package as non-alpha material,

Oops, I meant "blacklist" :-)

> > demand its removal from the archive and then forget all about it :-)
> > Any protests?
>
> Agreed.  No other package relies on it from what I can tell anyway, so
> let's get it done :-)

I'll do it when I get in to work tomorrow morning.

> Oh, I'm going to be running a new glibc compile, am currently building a
> new egcs, and am releasing an updated binutils (to fix an Obj-C warning)
> this week, fyi to everyone.

Good. With the deepfreeze in place we should be able to catch finally...
Is the binutils going to go into slink, or only potato?

BTW, how's the boot-floppies stuff coming along? I'd be willing to try
some things out this week. I also have a couple of cd-rewritables, so
trying out a couple of sets of CDs is also possible. I have an XLT and
(this weekend) an UDB.

Paul Slootman
--
home: paul@wurtel.demon.nl | work: paul@murphy.nl | debian: paul@debian.org