Re: libc6 vs libc6.1

James Troup <J.J.Troup@scm.brad.ac.uk> writes:
> That's fair enough, but could libc6.1-dev not Provide: libc6-dev?
> That way there would be no need for nasty alpha-specific hacks to the
> debian/rules and debian/control of every package that depends on
> libc6-dev.

Of course, that would require someone to be able to see the forest for
the trees.

Which is to say that that's an excellent suggestion, and I shall look
into getting Dale appropriate diffs immediately.

Mike.
--
Michael Alan Dorman               |     E-Mail: mdorman@law.miami.edu
Network Administrator             |             Phone: (305) 284-2463