Re: :( (egcs tests)

Oh, on a side note, I think that using the --enable-haifa is a bad idea on
at least the UDB.  I think one of the reasons that the Fortran tests
failed before was because f771 was seg faulting.  Since I recompiled egcs
without enabling the Haifa instruction scheduler, it seems to work without
segfaulting.  I haven't hit the Fortran tests yet, but I am hoping for
better results.

FYI, the Haifa scheduler may work better on a newer Alpha, though, so
YMMV.

Chris