Re: Debian on DEC 3000

Next problem have been just arised. There is no network card. Everything
is integrated on the mainboard. The only separate card is the
proccessor's one. I found however two chips looking like part of network
electronics: AMD's AM79C90JC and AM79C30AJC/E. Is there a kernel image
compiled for something like this? If, of course, I properly identified
these chips as a part of network "card".

  Jerzy Kakol