Re: config management/database (was Re: Control Panel)

On Sun, Mar 21, 1999 at 01:46:04AM +0100, Wichert Akkerman wrote:
> > http://www.debian.org/~wakkerma/design5.txt)
>
> So what I really need is people to help coding with this. For the first
> bit (library API and module structures) I desperately need people who
> are good at C coding, for the second stage (good interfaces to the
> database) some perl DBI experts and other programmers would be useful.
>
> So.... is there anyone who has some time to work on this? I have just
> enough time to help designing the code and doing some debugging, but my
> schedule is a bit too full to do the major coding :(

i'm in for the C hackery.. mail this list when the proposal's ready,
and i'll start bashing keyboards..

(i have never looked at xml either, but a friend of mine has been
mucking around with it for a while and says its great for config
files.. i think i might have a look too..)

(re: a separate list for code .. what is this list for, if not for
code relating to an admintool ?)

--
 - Gus