Re: config management/database (was Re: Control Panel)

>> "WA" == Wichert Akkerman <wichert@cs.leidenuniv.nl> writes:

WA> I intend to finally take some time tomorrow to rewrite a bit of
WA> that to reflect the things we discussed about a month ago.

Maybe it is a bit late, but I mention it anyway, since there is time
yet:

You use a bind-like config. Wouldn't it be easier to use sgml or xml
for the config? Looks like the whole world goes after it (even M$), so
there will be much code we can reuse. Methods for parsing are well
established.

Your opinion?

Ciao,
	Martin